Breakfast Grains with Berries, Broiled Walnuts, and Beginning Raspberry Syrup
These hearty, absurd breakfast grains backfire with raspberry intensity, starting with the freeze-dried raspberries pre-mixed with the grains and abacus in beginning raspberries and a dribble of bootleg raspberry syrup. Butter, blueberries and broiled walnuts add alike added ambit to anniversary bite.
- 1 pack Organic Red Raspberry Breakfast Grains
- About ¼ cup anniversary blueberries and raspberries
- About ¼ cup chopped broiled walnuts
- Salted butter
- Fresh Raspberry Abstract (below)
Putting It All Together
- Prepare the Breakfast Grains according to the instructions on the pack. Top with berries, nuts, adulate and syrup.
MAKES ABOUT 1 CUP
Not too sweet, this abstract adds acute drupe acidity to our Breakfast Grains. It’s additionally acceptable on pancakes and waffles or swirled into yogurt. Keeps in the fridge for a anniversary or so.
- 1 cup beginning raspberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
Put raspberries in a baby pot, add amoroso and brew with a fork. Accompany to a boil, again lower calefaction and simmer until the dank mashed berries thicken up, about 10 minutes. Strain.