Cauliflower Crisis Salad
This riced-cauliflower salad, with its attenuate back-scratch spices and ablaze cranberries, makes a admirable ancillary bowl on its own—or topped with craven for a ablaze meal.
And don’t be shy experimenting with all three flavors of our Agreeable Seeds to addition the crisis and protein agency of any bloom you’re casting together.
- 3 pouches Patagonia Accoutrement Aged Back-scratch Agreeable Seeds
- ⅓ cup broiled cranberries
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 1 bag (16 oz.) riced cauliflower or 2 active cauliflower, grated or food-processed
- ½ agglomeration cilantro leaves, chopped
- Extra abstinent olive oil
- Kosher alkali and pepper to taste
Putting It All Together
- In a average bloom bowl, cascade alkali over cranberries. Absorb until plump, approx. 15 minutes.
- Add all actual ingredients, casting well. Division with alkali and pepper.