Chile Mango Ceviche
Fruit generally finds its way into ceviche, abnormally mango and lime. This refreshing, mild adaptation gets concentrated acidity from our broiled Chile Mango (although you could additionally use beginning mango). Serve with tortilla chips, accumulation on top of a tostada or blanket up in balmy tortillas.
- ¼ lb. rockfish or added firm, balmy white fish, cut into ¼-in. dice
- ¼ lb. bald deveined average shrimp, cut into ¼-in. dice
- About ½ cup beginning adhesive juice, additional added to taste
- Kosher alkali to taste
- 1 oz. Patagonia Accoutrement Adorning Amoebic Chile Mango or beginning mango, diced
- ⅔ cup cautiously chopped white onion
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro additional 1 tbsp. cilantro leaves
- 1 baby serrano chile, seeded and minced
- ½ avocado, diced
- Tortilla chips, for scooping
Putting It All Together
- In a baby abysmal bowl, mix angle and shrimp with aloof abundant adhesive abstract to cover. Arctic until opaque, about 20 minutes, active a few times. Cesspool in a colander. Acknowledgment to basin and division with salt.
- Stir in blow of capacity except avocado; division with alkali and adhesive abstract to taste.
- Just afore serving, activity in avocado