Chili Cheese Dip Sauce
Delicious dip for tortilla chips or crudités, but there’s a bulk added means to adore this compound by Patagonia HQ Chef Tracy On. Dribble over aflame veggies, French chips or potatoes. Or amalgamate with 1 lb. adapted macaroni to accomplish a adorable Chili Mac.
- 1 pack Patagonia Accoutrement Red Bean Chili or Patagonia Accoutrement Ambrosial Red Bean Chili
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. of your admired hot booze (or ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper and 2 tsp. vinegar)
- 1 ample abysm garlic, minced
- 1 - 8 oz. block added aciculate cheddar cheese, grated or chopped into baby pieces
- Sour cream, chopped blooming onion, avocado, cilantro and burst cotija cheese for adornment (optional)
Putting It All Together
- Prepare Red Bean Chili as directed on the pack, and reserve.
- In a average pot, amalgamate evaporated milk, cornstarch, garlic and hot booze and barrel calm thoroughly.
- Heat over average calefaction until blubbery and bubbly. Barrel frequently to anticipate scorching.
- Once the absolute admixture is boiling, about-face off calefaction and add the cheese. Activity until cheese is absolutely melted.
- Add able Chili and activity to combine.
- Garnish with toppings, if desired.