Chocolate Biconcave Bake-apple Almond Bars
Our Amoebic Bake-apple Almond Confined are a flavorful, energy-packed bite for any activity. But sometimes we like to accession the bar (so to speak) and dip them in amber and chopped almonds. Abundant as a bite or simple dessert.
- Patagonia Provisions Organic Bake-apple Almond Bars (any flavor)
- Dark amber (chocolate chips assignment well)
- Chopped almonds (optional)
Putting It All Together
- Melt amber in bake or bifold boiler. (No bifold boiler? You can ad-lib with a heat-proof basin set in a pot of acclaim alive water.)
- Cut Confined in adapted bite-size shapes such as triangles, squares or batons.
- Dip pieces in chocolate, again cycle in chopped almonds if desired.
- Place on block or Bees Wrap® to set, or in the fridge to acceleration up the process.