Cucumber, Avocado Amazon Bloom with Agrarian Salmon
A light, auspicious bloom of beginning garden (or farmer’s market) veggies and our savory, protein-packed Salmon. Absolute for an alfresco barbecue cafeteria or healthy, low-carb dinner.
- 1 (6 oz.) pack Patagonia Accoutrement Agrarian Sockeye Salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 medium-ripe tomato, diced
- 1 candied onion, diced fine
- 2 tbsp. cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. blooming onion, broken fine
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbles
- Oregano-lime Bathrobe (see compound below)
- ¼ cup added abstinent olive oil
- 1½ tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. broiled oregano
- 1 lime, juiced
In a baby bowl, amalgamate all capacity and mix well. Division with alkali and pepper to taste.
Putting It All Together
- In a bloom basin or abysmal platter, bung cucumbers, avocado, tomato, onion and cilantro with bisected of dressing.
- Top with Salmon.
- Garnish with blooming onion, feta cheese and actual dressing.