Dr. Mayer’s Blooming Smoothie
A active blooming analeptic with advantageous plant-based fats, protein, fiber, polyphenols, vitamins, and a palate-tingling dosage of anti-inflammatory spices (try the lower bulk first). Gastroenterologist Emeran Mayer, columnist of the acknowledged book The Mind-Gut Affiliation (2016), gave us this recipe.
- 1 cup algid beat or hemp milk
- ½ cup anniversary chopped arctic spinach, chopped beginning kale, and chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. almond butter
- About 2 tsp. chopped excellent leaves
- ½ to 1 tsp. arena ginger
- ¼ to ½ tsp. anniversary arena cloves and afresh arena atramentous pepper
- Lemon abstract and alkali to taste
Putting It All Together
- Put all capacity in a blender (flax milk first) and alloy until actual smooth.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.