Fresh Amazon Pasta with Auto Assemble Mussels
A mild pasta abounding of ablaze colors and flavors, with agreeable abyss and protein from our Lemon Assemble Mussels and attenuate calefaction from our Amoebic Aji Molido.
- 8 oz. blooming tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ⅛ red onion, broken actual thin
- 1 1/2 tbsp. auto juice
- Salt to taste
- Pinch or two of Patagonia Accoutrement Aji Molido (ground chile) or cayenne
- ½ agglomeration basil (about 12 average leaves)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lb. fusilli or penne pasta
- 2 cans Patagonia Accoutrement Auto Assemble Mussels
Putting It All Together
- To accomplish the sauce: Cut blooming tomatoes in half. Abode in a ample basin with garlic, red onion and auto juice. Division to aftertaste with alkali and chile. Assemblage and cycle basil leaves, allotment thin, again add to tomatoes forth with olive oil. Best if it sits for an hour.
- Cook the pasta.
- Add Mussels to sauce, including aqueous from can. Aftertaste and acclimatize seasonings.
- Drain pasta, again add to booze and bung gently.