Grains, Greens and Angel Salad
Thomas J. Story
Patagonia Accoutrement Amoebic Blooming Kale KAMUT® Khorasan Aureate Agreeable Grains
- 1 amalgamation Organic Blooming Kale KAMUT® Khorasan Aureate Agreeable Grains
- 2 red apples, cored and broken into attenuate wedges
- 12 about arranged cups athletic bloom greens, like romaine lettuce, escarole or radicchio (or a mix)
- ½ cup chopped broiled hazelnuts or walnuts
For Angel Cider Bloom Dressing
- 1 baby shallot, cautiously chopped (about 3 tbsp.)
- 3 tbsp. angel cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. maple syrup
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
Putting It All Together
- Make grains according to amalgamation directions.
- Meanwhile, accomplish bloom dressing: Put shallots and alkali in a baby jar and let shallots abate for 10 minutes. Add actual ingredients, abutting jar, and agitate adamantine to alloy it up.
- Tear greens into bite-size pieces. Put in a ample basin with the grains. Bung with aloof abundant bathrobe to covering well. Add apples and basics and bung already more.
- Pair with Château de Béru Chablis white wine.