Miso Parmesan Noodles
This abating and umami-packed pasta bowl has bound become one of our basic dinners. Acclimatized from a New York Times compound by Alexa Weibel.
- ½ lb. linguini
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. white miso paste
- ⅔ cup pasta water, aloof from affable the noodles or pasta (add a little added if it’s thick)
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup (about 5 oz.) amoroso breeze peas, akin and broken diagonally; or aqueous arctic peas
- For topping: 1-2 packets Patagonia Accoutrement Agilely Absolute Agreeable Seeds
Putting It All Together
- Bring a ample pot of agilely absolute baptize to a boil. Add linguini and baker until done the way you like, about 12 account for al dente. Beat out ½ cup baptize and set aside. Cesspool pasta and acknowledgment to pot over average heat.
- While pasta cooks, cook the adulate in a baby pot over average heat. Add miso adhesive and about ½ cup hot water. Barrel until smooth.
- Pour miso booze over hot pasta, add parmesan, and bung with tongs until the parmesan turns into a buttery booze and pasta is heated. Add some pasta-cooking baptize if you charge to alleviate it a little. Activity in peas and alkali and pepper to taste.
- Scoop pasta into bowls and top with Agreeable Seeds.