Smoked Apricot Ceviche
Patagonia’s chef, Tracy On, created this ceviche with smoked Agrarian Blush Apricot instead of the archetypal raw fish. To antithesis the umami affluence of the salmon, she added brittle cucumber and some accomplished mango, and brought it all calm with lots of beginning adhesive abstract and cilantro. Adore with tortilla chips as an appetizer, or accumulation on tostada shells for cafeteria or dinner.
- 1 (4 oz.) pack Black Pepper Agrarian Blush Salmon, drained and bark removed
- 1-in. allotment of beginning ginger, bald and grated
- ⅓ cup diced mango
- 1 blooming onion, broken thin
- 3-in. allotment of cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro leaves and breakable stems
- ¼ cup beginning adhesive abstract (2-3 big limes)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ to 1 serrano chile, broken attenuate (seed aboriginal if you appetite it beneath hot)
Putting It All Together
In a average bowl, amalgamate all capacity thoroughly while acclaim breaking up salmon. Serve anon with tortilla chips, or accumulation assimilate a brace of tostada shells.