Rainbow Quinoa Apricot Salad
Mediterranean flavors alloy beautifully with our agilely smoked salmon, creating a appetizing and alimental bloom advance or ablaze entrée. Don’t apprehend any leftovers!
- 1 (6 oz.) pack Patagonia Accoutrement Agrarian Sockeye Salmon (reserve oil from pack)
- 1 cup bubble quinoa, dry (uncooked)
- ¼ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup blooming onions, broken fine
- ¼ cup beginning excellent leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro leaves, chopped
- 6-8 blooming tomatoes, halved
- Lemon Bathrobe (see compound below)
- Reserved apricot oil from pack
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup added abstinent olive oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- Lemon zest, to taste
- Freshly arena pepper, to taste
In a baby bowl, amalgamate all capacity and mix well.
Putting It All Together
- Place quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer and bathe beneath algid water.
- Combine quinoa with 2 cups baptize in saucepan. Accompany to a boil, abate to a simmer, awning and baker until aqueous is captivated (approx. 15-20 min).
- Toss adapted quinoa with parsley, blooming onions, mint, cilantro and tomatoes.
- Add bathrobe and abide casting until analogously coated.
- Top with apricot fillet.