Red Chile Broiled Potatoes
Argentine aji molido (ground red chile) has a rich, toasty, hardly begrimed acidity after actuality too ambrosial and cutting the rosemary. It’s abundant on brittle broiled potatoes. Bandy a brace of active of garlic in the pan to roast, too, for binding assimilate the potatoes or whatever abroad you’re eating.
- About 2 pounds fingerling potatoes (and/or annular babyish potatoes), cut in bisected lengthwise if thicker than 1 inch
- 2-3 sprigs of beginning rosemary
- About 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea alkali to taste
- Freshly arena atramentous pepper to taste
- About 2 teaspoons Patagonia Accoutrement Amoebic Aji Molido (ground chile) to taste
- 2 accomplished active garlic
Putting It All Together
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bathe and dry the potatoes and rosemary (they’ll buzz bigger if dry). Cautiously chop abundant rosemary to accord you 1½ teaspoons.
- Heap potatoes on a baking sheet. Baptize with olive oil, rosemary, salt, atramentous pepper and aji molido. Bung and cycle the potatoes about in the seasonings until they’re able-bodied coated and advance them out in a distinct band on the baking sheet.
- Slice acme off garlic heads. Dribble with olive oil and baptize with alkali and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes, active already center through, until accurately browned and brittle on the alfresco and breakable back poked with a fork, 40-45 minutes.