Smoked Mollusk Po' Boy
The quintessential sandwich of New Orleans gets a Patagonia-style boost, with our smoked Mussels and brittle absurd onions, for a adorable cafeteria or afternoon pick-me-up.
- 2 cans Patagonia Accoutrement Smoked Mussels
- 1 bendable baguette or 2 hoagie rolls
- 4 romaine affection leaves
- ¼ cup Remoulade (see compound below) or able acclimatized mayonnaise
- ½ cup brittle absurd onions
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. dill bind relish
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
Combine all capacity in a baby basin and mix well.
Putting It All Together
- Drain Mussels and set aside.
- Split aliment in bisected lengthwise and toast.
- Stack romaine leaves and allotment angular into ½-inch pieces.
- Assemble sandwich: advance remoulade or mayonnaise on both abandon of broiled bread. Abode a band of Mussels on abject of sandwich, again add romaine and absurd onions. Top with actual broiled bread.
- Cut into adapted portions.