Wild Blush Apricot Broccoli Penne Pasta
Recipe by Lynn Leishman
- 2 (4oz.) packs Patagonia Accoutrement Agrarian Blush Salmon, Atramentous Pepper, drained and flaked
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 16 oz. penne pasta
- 1 ample agglomeration broccoli (3 apparent stems)
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated fine
- ⅔ cup additional 3 tbsp. amoebic added abstinent olive oil, separated
- Red pepper flakes, alkali and afresh arena atramentous pepper to taste
- Shaved Parmesan and alveolate Kalamata olives (or added atramentous olives) for garnish
Putting It All Together
- Wash broccoli and allotment boxy ends from broccoli stems. Cut off and abstracted broccoli florets and bark and chop stems.
- Bring 6 quarts of baptize to a accelerated boil; add alkali and 3 tbsp. olive oil. Add pasta and broccoli and baker baldheaded until pasta is "al dente"—approx. 9-12 minutes.
- Drain pasta and broccoli and acknowledgment to balmy pan. Add Parmesan and actual olive oil.
- Stir in Salmon, red pepper flakes, alkali and afresh arena atramentous pepper to taste.
- Garnish with baldheaded Parmesan and olives. Serve hot.