Wild Apricot Chanterelle Pizza
In this compound from Closer to the Ground columnist Dylan Tomine, the balmy capacity accompany out the attenuate acidity of chanterelle mushrooms, and the smoked apricot provides agreeable highlights.
- 1 (6 oz.) pack Patagonia Accoutrement Agrarian Sockeye Salmon, drained and burst into baby pieces
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- Flour for rolling dough
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 red onion, broken actual attenuate into rings
- ½ lb. chanterelles, broken actual attenuate lengthwise
- 3 tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
Putting It All Together
- Preheat oven and a bowl pizza bean to 500°F.
- Roll, amplitude and bung the chef into a thin, annular shape, application affluence of abrade to accumulate it from sticking.
- Place the chef on a area of block cardboard on top of a ample acid board.
- Melt adulate in a average frying pan. Add garlic, again add chanterelles and sauté over medium-high calefaction until mushrooms are about adapted through.
- Remove from heat.
- Spread mozzarella, again chanterelles, again baby pieces of Salmon, analogously on the dough. Top with a few attenuate rings of onion.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Place in oven on hot pizza bean and broil until aureate amber and bubbling, approx. 12-15 minutes.