Naturally sparkling, low in booze and awful refreshing, Kindeli Piquette begins with the pomace of grapes developed and apprenticed on an amoebic acreage in the hills of New Zealand’s South Island.
This amoebic canned wine is allotment of our accumulating of artisanal brewed beverages fabricated application alleviation acreage practices and bottled with basal intervention.
- 440 ml can
- Alcohol agreeable 4.5% by volume
- Product of New Zealand
- Best captivated by end of 2022
- Must be 21 or earlier to purchase
- Purchasers charge be a citizen of, and address to one of these states: AK, CA, CT, DC, FL, LA (wine & cider only), ND, NE, NH, NM, OR, VA, WV, WY
- All sales are by Backwoods Ferments, LLC and accountable to accepting and approval by Backwoods Ferments.
- Forest Ferments has producer’s permission to advertise artefact absolute to consumer.
- Not for resale
- Rich, brittle candy like broiled nuts, absolute pretzels and potato chips
- Our Roasted Yam Bites with Acerb Chrism and Onion
- A barbecue in the shade
Why Accustomed Wine?
- Thanks to low-intervention growing and processing techniques, these wines beautifully accurate the landscapes in which they’re grown—so anniversary sip conveys the taste, aroma, and spirit of some of the best places on earth
- Grapes are developed with adorning practices that restore rather than bankrupt bounded ecosystems
- No herbicides or pesticides: On some farms, sheep abrade bottomward the weeds; on others, waterfowl handle annoyance ascendancy and accommodate fertilizer
- Native plants abound amid rows to anticipate erosion, draw bottomward carbon and advance clay health
- Fermentation, crumbling and bottling:
- No filtration
- Minimal or no added sulfites
- No animal-based allegorical agents; our wine is vegan
- Naturally occurring, aboriginal yeasts—rather than lab-grown varieties—drive fermentation
- Flavors are wild, intense, unconventional
Learn added about Natural Wine, Ciders Sake
- Fermentable base: grapes, water
- Produced and bottled in Nelson, South Island, New Zealand
- Imported by Percy Selections, San Francisco, CA
- Distributed by Backwoods Ferments LLC, Ventura, CA
About the Producer
- Kindeli spans 90 acreage on New Zealand’s South Island
- Certified Organic
- Vineyard is dry-farmed to assure the bounded baptize table
- Captured rainwater is acclimated aural the winery, and balance graywater drains to a adequate wetland
- No constructed fertilizers or herbicides are used, attention the bloom of bounded wildlife
- Inter-row grasses draw bottomward carbon and abundance nutrients
- Wild and calm animals are accustomed to abrade the acreage grasses, ensuring approved fertilization
- Alex Craighead, Kindeli’s founder, is the son of a clay scientist
- His grapes account from admixture teas developed from grape pomace, straw, and foraged seaweed
- Abounding of his wines are age-old in handmade adobe vessels
- Wines are not fined or filtered
- No sulfites are added at bottling
Learn added about our wine, cider and account partners
The Patagonia Accoutrement Guarantee
We angle by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t absolutely annoyed with any of our foods, we’re added than blessed to accomplish it appropriate with a refund*.
How to accomplish a return
*Wine, cider, account are non-refundable but we are blessed to alter any damaged orders.
WARNING: California’s Hypothesis 65
WARNING: Bubbler distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and added alcoholic beverages may access blight accident and during pregnancy, can account bearing defects. For added advice go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol