Zesty and savory, with addendum of aphotic bake-apple and floral tea, this active Austrian rosé was developed and bottled on the world’s second-largest biodynamic farm.
It’s allotment of our accumulating of artisanal brewed beverages fabricated application alleviation acreage practices and bottled with basal intervention.
- 750 ml bottle
- Alcohol agreeable 12% by volume
- Product of Austria
- Best captivated by end of 2025
- Must be 21 or earlier to purchase
- Purchasers charge be a citizen of, and address to one of these states: AK, CA, CT, DC, FL, LA (wine & cider only), ND, NE, NH, NM, OR, VA, WV, WY
- All sales are by Backwoods Ferments, LLC and accountable to accepting and approval by Backwoods Ferments
- Forest Ferments has producer’s permission to advertise artefact absolute to consumer
- Not for resale
- Cured meats
- Tinned fish
- Fresh dupe cheeses
- With our Mackerel Niçoise Salad
- A continued cafeteria on a airy afternoon
Why Accustomed Wine?
- Thanks to low-intervention growing and processing techniques, these wines beautifully accurate the landscapes in which they’re grown—so anniversary sip conveys the taste, aroma, and spirit of some of the best places on earth
- Grapes are developed with adorning practices that restore rather than bankrupt bounded ecosystems
- No herbicides or pesticides: On some farms, sheep abrade bottomward the weeds; on others, waterfowl handle annoyance ascendancy and accommodate fertilizer
- Native plants abound amid rows to anticipate erosion, draw bottomward carbon and advance clay health
- Fermentation, crumbling and bottling:
- No filtration
- Minimal or no added sulfites
- No animal-based allegorical agents; our wine is vegan
- Naturally occurring, aboriginal yeasts—rather than lab-grown varieties—drive fermentation
- Flavors are wild, intense, unconventional
Learn added about Natural Wine, Ciders Sake
- Fermentable base: Zweigelt grapes
- Produced and bottled in Pamhagen, Austria
- Imported by ZRS Wines LLC, Brooklyn, NY
- Distributed by Backwoods Ferments LLC, Ventura, CA
About the Producer
- Meinklang straddles Austria and Hungary’s abundant lowlands
- One of the world’s better Demeter-certified biodynamic farms, with about 200 acreage of accustomed vines
- Wild flora—especially clover, vetch, built-in grasses and nettles—thrive amid the rows, alleviation the clay and aesthetic the vines; they additionally accommodate pollinator abode and addition the development of aromas and phenols in the bake-apple
- Grapevines are fed by a bootleg admixture of livestock dung, pomace, blooming decay and bedrock powder
- The accouterment abound artlessly with bound pruning, carrying grapes with a aerial skin-to-pulp arrangement and circuitous acidity profiles
- Anneliese and Werner Michlits, Meinklang’s founders, assignment ancillary by ancillary with their three developed sons
- The ancestors is allowance their acreage balance its age-old abundance and built-in biodiversity by application alone regenerative, water-friendly growing practices
- Their biodynamic wines are unfiltered and bottled with basal sulfites
Learn added about our wine, cider and account partners
The Patagonia Accoutrement Guarantee
We angle by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t absolutely annoyed with any of our foods, we’re added than blessed to accomplish it appropriate with a refund*.
How to accomplish a return
*Wine, cider, account are non-refundable but we are blessed to alter any damaged orders.
WARNING: California’s Hypothesis 65
WARNING: Bubbler distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and added alcoholic beverages may access blight accident and during pregnancy, can account bearing defects. For added advice go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol