Blackberry, atramentous cherry, and asset annular out this circuitous red wine, produced application adorning viticultural practices in New York’s Hudson Valley. Best served chilled.
It’s allotment of our accumulating of artisanal brewed beverages fabricated application alleviation acreage practices and bottled with basal intervention.
- 750 ml bottle
- Alcohol agreeable 10.7% by volume
- Product of USA
- Best captivated amid 2022 and 2038
- Must be 21 or earlier to purchase
- Purchasers charge be a citizen of, and address to one of these states: AK, CA, CT, DC, FL, LA (wine & cider only), ND, NE, NH, NM, OR, VA, WV, WY
- All sales are by Backwoods Ferments, LLC and accountable to accepting and approval by Backwoods Ferments.
- Forest Ferments has producer’s permission to advertise artefact absolute to consumer.
- Not for resale
- Savory meats
- Wild game
- Spicy lentils
- Charred vegetables
- Our Grilled Lamb Chops with Chimichurri
Why Accustomed Wine?
- Thanks to low-intervention growing and processing techniques, these wines beautifully accurate the landscapes in which they’re grown—so anniversary sip conveys the taste, aroma, and spirit of some of the best places on earth
- Grapes are developed with adorning practices that restore rather than bankrupt bounded ecosystems
- No herbicides or pesticides: On some farms, sheep abrade bottomward the weeds; on others, waterfowl handle annoyance ascendancy and accommodate fertilizer
- Native plants abound amid rows to anticipate erosion, draw bottomward carbon and advance clay health
- Fermentation, crumbling and bottling:
- No filtration
- Minimal or no added sulfites
- No animal-based allegorical agents; our wine is vegan
- Naturally occurring, aboriginal yeasts—rather than lab-grown varieties—drive fermentation
- Flavors are wild, intense, unconventional
Learn added about Natural Wine, Ciders Sake
- Fermentable base: Marquette grapes
- Produced and bottled in Ache Bush, NY, US
About the Producer
- Wild Arc is a baby ancestors acreage in New York’s Hudson Valley
- Established on an alone dairy farm
- All grapes are developed application adorning techniques that restore the land
- Their accouterment advance acknowledgment to inter-row crops that accommodate built-in grasses and wildflowers, which additionally accommodate analytical abode for pollinators
- Flocks of ducks, chickens, and geese ascendancy pests while additionally agriculture the vines
- Todd Cavallo and Clear Cornish, founders of Agrarian Arc, see viticulture as a ancestors affair; their adolescent accouchement comedy amid the accouterment in summer and “help” during autumn’s harvest
- Only responsibly sourced oak casks are acclimated during aging
- No filtration is acclimated during processing
- No sulfites are added at bottling
Learn added about Wild Arc
The Patagonia Accoutrement Guarantee
We angle by the foods we produce.
If you aren’t absolutely annoyed with any of our foods, we’re added than blessed to accomplish it appropriate with a refund*.
How to accomplish a return
*Wine, cider, account are non-refundable but we are blessed to alter any damaged orders.
WARNING: California’s Hypothesis 65
WARNING: Bubbler distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and added alcoholic beverages may access blight accident and during pregnancy, can account bearing defects. For added advice go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol